Take a peek into my thoughts. Be loved, be enlightened, be blessed..

Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm Back



Hi, everyone! I just arrived from a ten-day trip. I haven't settled back into the old grind yet. Lots of blogs to catch up later. Thank you for keeping in touch. I shall drop by your page soon and show it some love.

Hugs!
Coy

Very big hugs to the following for their quick comments while I was away:

  • Miss Hong Kong, Fefe
  • Across the Universe (Chris)
  • Angelgreeneyes (Leah)
  • Sweety
  • Nona
  • Zena
  • Chana aka Nancy S.

Equally big hugs too for their blog comments:
  • Sweety
  • Tian (Have you been good, Tian?)
  • Crowley Slug (my first commenter on 360)
  • Janice P.

Bear hugs, too for their messages:
  • NanaBoss
  • Adeline
  • J Scott
  • Crowley Slug
  • Mama Pajama
  • Karolo
  • Jaime A.
  • Rick Killam
  • Chana aka Nancy S.
  • Snapper
  • Cherrybomb (Lonie)
Did I miss anyone?

(Reposted: August 21, 2007)

No comments: